Thursday, November 20, 2008

Party Pictures to Ponder

Nancy already wrote some about the party/reception for her dad's 80th birthday. I was the unofficial photographer. Here are some of the results of my adventure. Please enjoy at your leisure.

The man of the hour posed for pictures before the start of the reception.

Getting ready. A few people have arrived a little early.

Laurence and his friend, Bill, yuck it up for the camera.

Looks like a serious discussion to me.

Samantha earned five dollars for just being cute. I was jealous. No, I wasn't. People really did give Samantha money, though. Also featured in the picture is Loren's wife, Kelly. She is preggers and due next July.

Aleah's job was to serve punch. Gerrit was in charge of the guest book and Donovan was in charge of making sure the nut and M&M trays were full. Donovan had the easy job.

This is the scrapbook Nancy made. It was a popular item for viewing.

No comments: