Monday, November 3, 2008

Kirsten Is In The House

Well, she is in the state.


I see that actress Kirsten Dunst is in North Dakota for a couple of days working on a documentary about voting in the United States. Kirsten is the co-producer and co-director, with Jacob Soboroff, and she is narrating the film. They came here because we are the only state without voter registration. Via KXMB, here is the full story. Kirsten is most known for her role as Mary Jane in the Spider-Man movies.

I wonder if they hire any local people while working here. Maybe so. I'm sure it is interesting to do such work with everyday people, but probably more so with "famous" people. I would think you at least get a glimpse of what they are really like as a person.

I know when New Morning with Timberly Whitfield on the Hallmark Channel came to do a segment on Westfield, ND and Grandma's Kuchen they hired a local film crew with people from Bismarck and Minot. I remember Dad saying the crew was there almost all day. I think they did a great job.

No comments: