I worked in Dickinson today. It was warm there - over 60 degrees! That makes it nice to work outside, especially in November. I even had to turn on the air conditioning in my car for a bit.
Today I came down with a typical cold. Sneezing. Runny nose. Watery, burning eyes. Headache. Tonight I had chills. I don't think mine is what Nancy had, though. She had a freakish amount of phlegm in the nasal passages. Who knows, maybe that will hit me yet. I hope not.
I am experimenting doing the zinc treatment with lozenges. I thought about getting a Zicam product but those are so expensive - almost $10. So I spent a few dollars on some Equate zinc lozenges. Zinc supposedly reduces the duration and severity of a cold although I'm not sure how to tell if it works or not. I suppose if I feel better tomorrow that would be one sign. Has anyone out there used the stuff and, if so, what was your experience?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment