Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Book club and scrapbooking

We had a good time at book club today. The kids all kept themselves occupied (there were 11 kids here) and got along. Isaac and Donovan didn't get a chance to play the Wii though since the older boys took over that. I told Isaac we'd have to have him over some other time so he and Donovan would get a chance to play by themselves. Tricia brought pumpkin bars and peanut butter cookies since I had it at my house again. I think we might try to have our book club on a Saturday morning since over half the moms are starting to work again-it's just Barb and I that don't yet-and it's hard to find a time that works for everyone to come. The next book we're going to read is The Shack by William Young. It's supposed to be really good.

My big plans for tonight are to work on dad's scrapbook and watch House, M.D. Tomorrow's big plans include doing a few errands and baking cakes-plural. I think I'll bake a big 12x18 and a few 9x13's. We also have church tomorrow night.

No comments: