Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's not just Election Day-it's Grace's birthday!

Besides voting today Barb, the girls, and I went to Washburn to see Karen and celebrate Gracie's 4th birthday today which also makes it her golden birthday-four on the fourth. The girls had fun and even played outside for awhile without coats-in November. I didn't take any pictures today though. While Karen was showing us how she painted the bedrooms upstairs (it had been years since we had been there-like maybe six. Donovan was a baby) the girls had Gracie open up her birthday presents and they started eating the caramel rolls Karen had bought. It's not like we were up there very long either! None of us can believe our babies are or will be turning four.

After supper I went to the Y for an Easy Rider cycling class. I didn't think it was so easy! I got a good workout but my knee did start hurting halfways through so I didn't do much sprinting. I'll have to try it again sometime so I can ride up the hill by the U of Mary next spring. They only have the easy rider classes in the evening and I don't like to go out at night.

I have big plans to make what hopefully will be the last batch of spaghetti sauce tomorrow in addition to a few other things. We have church tomorrow night too so it'll be a busy day. Luckily my cold isn't a bad one and I can function with medicine.

No comments: