Wednesday, November 26, 2008

First Grade Class

Well, I am a little out of order on this one. I believe this is my first grade class, along with the second graders. Again, we were in the same classroom at Bakker Elementary. Except for the girl in the blue shirt, I know everyone in the picture. I should with such small classes, right? I think the teacher's first name was Terry but I don't remember his last name. I am the one with the red vest.

I found these when looking for some old ones to post for Lisa's birthday. I have two more class pictures to put up at a later date.

Update: I just figured out the identity of the girl in the blue shirt. Her name is Debbie. She is a sister to Wade, my classmate in the red shirt. This will only probably matter to my family members.

5 comments:

Duane and Betty said...

Bruce, the teacher is Terry Vander Vorst, Kenny's brother. I can't figure out who Debbie and Wade are or who the girl in pigtails in the back row is. She really looks familiar but can't place her. Duane

Duane and Betty said...

I just had a thought, are they Debbie and Wade Nieuwsma brother and sister to Duane of Allen and Judy???? Still can't think who that is in pigtails.

Duane and Betty said...

The girl in pigtails has to be a Van Boven. I'm thinking it must be Irene. Lorraine and Bev are both older than I am.

Bruce Darnell said...

You are right about Debbie and Wade, and about the Van Boven girl. But it is Beverly - she is my age. Irene is next to Bev in age and Lorraine must be older than both.

Bruce Darnell said...

Just for my reference - it is Eileen, not Irene. I remembered that later in the day.