In the post below I think Nancy pretty well covered the flu shots and our visit to Fiesta Villa for lunch. When I met up with the ladies for the flu shot Samantha taunted me by saying, "You have to get a shot and I don't!" I didn't even feel the shot and Samantha was most interested in what color band-aid I got. I have no fear of shots because when I was younger I received monthly allergy shots.
As far as Fiesta Villa, I would have to agree with Nancy. It was good but it wasn't so good as to make me want to hurry back. In addition to the no-longer-existing Los Amigos restaurant I also prefer Paradiso to Fiesta Villa.
One very nice thing about Fiesta Villa is the kids get a coloring page with markers. This occupied Samantha almost the whole time we were in the restaurant. Paradiso does the same, but with crayons, and those do not seem to interest her as much.
We finished off the warm chips in short order. The salsa was also very good.
Samantha had the hamburger from the kid menu. No, those are not giant fries but it is a small hamburger, probably four bites for an adult, and they are steak fries. Plenty for our little Sam, though.
Nancy and I had the same - a chimi with roast beef. As a side Nancy had the refried beans but I had purple ribbons. Not really. That is fried cabbage. Mmmm, good. I am realizing lately how much I love cabbage products. For example, when we have eaten at the Golden Corral I seem to focus on the sausage and sauerkraut and on their fried cabbage. I would have made a good German!
No comments:
Post a Comment