Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bruce is back!

As Bruce usually writes-he made his triumphant entry into Bismarck around six tonight. He's been in Des Mones, Iowa, for work and he's home for one night before we take off for Williston tomorrow.

None of my plans worked out today. After quite a sleepless night, I admitted to myself (around 4:00 a.m.) that I was really sick and took some decongestant and Tylenol. I knew I couldn't donate plasma this morning or work out so I went to the doctor instead and I have a sinus infection. I don't feel the best and hope the antibiotics work soon. Pam and Ethan didn't come over this afternoon either (can't blame them) but I did manage to get all the laundry done so I'm almost finished packing now and am pretty close to being done on the scrapbook. Samantha did nap this afternoon so that was a little quiet time for me and I worked on the scrapbook then.

Loren and Kelly have a long drive ahead of them tomorrow. They get off work at two and I think it's over 600 miles they have to drive then. They decided not to take the train since gas prices went down and train tickets went up. I can't believe my dad will be 80 years old!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I skipped out...I did not see your note until I was getting ready to pick the big kids up for school! I hope you have a great trip and a fun party!