We had a blizzard warning that started Wednesday night. When we woke up there was nothing but a few flakes of snow around. I thought I had MOPS this morning so I was rushing around getting ready-the weather was okay. I happened to check Facebook and saw that my friend Heidi had posted there was no MOPS. I was surprised so I called her and she confirmed it and talked me into going to the Y for the Thursday water aerobics class-this one is a real workout. Barb came too.
Samantha and I met Bruce at the walk-in clinic and Bruce and I got our flu shots. We could have had the flu mist but that's a live virus and since we'll be seeing mom next week we opted for the shot. She's not suppose to be around people that have recently had the flu mist since it's a live virus. We then went out for lunch at Fiesta Villa. It's not as good as Los Amigos. We miss that place. We also tried to do some Christmas shopping at Target but weren't successful since they were out of what we wanted. We're suppose to call in the morning to see if they get some tonight.
The blizzard started this afternoon and we've got some really big drifts around the house. I'm not sure how much snow we're getting. It definitely feels like winter now. It was just in the 60's two days ago! I actually don't have to be anywhere tomorrow so I am staying home. I have just over a week before dad's birthday and much to do. Luckily I work well under stress. I want to clean the house tomorrow and start on the scrapbook. I'll be baking cakes next week too!
Bruce cut both Gerrit and Donovan's hair tonight. They are ready for the holidays. He buzzed them but not as short as in the summer. They had both actually requested haircuts so we knew it was time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment