Monday, November 17, 2008

Back from the big party

We got back from Williston at five today-Girl Scouts was at 6:30. Dad's birthday party went really well and he really enjoyed it. There were about 75 people there and it was a nice party. We went out to eat at the Airport International Inn Restaurant after the party and came home and dad opened his cards. Loren and Kelly bought him a camcorder and I made him the scrapbook which he really liked and we brought that to the open house as well and people seemed to enjoy looking at it.

We went to church on Sunday and relaxed in the afternoon. We drove over to Fairview, Montana (about 35 miles) to the Powder Keg for pizza for supper. They have the best pizza there! Everyone watched The Incredible Hulk last night except me. I was doing laundry and checking out some sites on the computer. I did catch the last 20 minutes.

Samantha and I had a quiet ride up to Williston on Friday. She slept half the way there. We met Sonja for lunch. It was a rough drive though since I felt so bad. I didn't start feeling any better until last night. I can finally breathe out of my nose some now but I'm starting to cough more. Samantha and I will be hanging around the house during the day tomorrow. She's getting a cold now too and I still need to unpack.

Bruce and the kids left for Williston after school on Friday and got to Williston about 8:30. He's working in the area for a couple days. Loren and Kelly left for home the same time the kids and I left today. They pulled off the road in Stanley to get a whirlawhip. We needed to keep going since we had to get back for Girl Scouts-it's always something. Tomorrow there's piano, speech, and cub scouts.

No comments: