I am finished with canning for the year!! That's always a great feeling. I got 11 quarts of spaghetti sauce today. I have some green tomatoes left and plan on making some pizza sauce to freeze and give the rest to mom. I also managed to make it to water aerobics, do four loads of laundry, and got to church tonight and Sam and I made a quick stop at Target too.
I found out some exciting news tonight but I can't pass it on just yet. I'm pretty excited about it and will announce it as soon as I can.
I also just wanted to write that I'm proud that I'm a North Dakotan!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! That sounds like a lot of work and a lot of fun. I just got 10lbs of blackberries and I think that I will try to make something to store with them.
Post a Comment