Monday, April 14, 2008

Baby Come Back

I just drank a pot of coffee. My head is buzzing and my lips are going numb. Just joking. What I should say is I just finished a pot of coffee that I brewed this morning. I pour the coffee in a thermos and partake of the drink throughout the day.

Well, we've been operating as a family unit without Nancy for around 15 hours now. Before she left, I joked with Nancy that when she gets back on either Thursday or Friday she'll find us curled up in the fetal position in our fort of pop cans, pizza boxes, and McDonald's Happy Meal containers.

So far things have been going well. Samantha cried for her mom a couple of times yesterday. She had an intentional bathroom "mistake," by not going in the bathroom to go bathroom - if you know what I mean. (I wonder how many times I could use the word "bathroom" in a sentence, if I really tried.) Other than normal kid stuff like that, all have been very good. I'm also working from home so it'll be fairly busy. When I work from home like this I tend to work from when kids are in bed until late into the night. There are just too many interruptions during the day to get good work done.

For the enjoyment of our blog visitors, and unrelated to the post other than by title, here is a video of Player performing "Baby Come Back."



I know - the audio and video quality are both pretty bad.

No comments: