Nancy took Aleah to get a haircut this afternoon. I have been saying for the last week or so that it was about time for at least a trim. Well, Aleah decided to get it cut short. They left the bangs pretty much as they were because they now match up with the rest. I think it looks very nice and that she generally looks better with shorter hair.
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Nice 'do!
Nancy and I are in the middle of purging junk and other stuff from our storage room in the basement. There is so much! I am a pack rat for sure.
Nancy took Aleah to get a haircut this afternoon. I have been saying for the last week or so that it was about time for at least a trim. Well, Aleah decided to get it cut short. They left the bangs pretty much as they were because they now match up with the rest. I think it looks very nice and that she generally looks better with shorter hair.

Nancy took Aleah to get a haircut this afternoon. I have been saying for the last week or so that it was about time for at least a trim. Well, Aleah decided to get it cut short. They left the bangs pretty much as they were because they now match up with the rest. I think it looks very nice and that she generally looks better with shorter hair.
Labels:
Photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment