Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Crazy week!

This week is so busy in addition to my getting ready to go to Rochester. Yesterday was Girls scouts. We had the troop meeting outside so it was nice the weather cooperated. We have one troop meeting left this year!! We let Aleah skip dance last night. She's lost interest in it and she really didn't want to go to practice. We said she could stay home but has to go to the last two practices and the last two performances. I do think if she had a friend in the class she'd enjoy it more but she doesn't wnat to be in dance anymore so we sure won't force her-less things for me to drive back and forth from. She does really enjoy piano now.

Today Samantha had her three year picture taken. I think they turned out pretty good. She was a little shy and not wanting to cooperate though. Tonight I have Moms In Touch-the second Tuesday of the month it's in the evenings instead of the morning. I don't like it but we're trying to get other moms that work a chance to join us.

Tomorrow Samantha is going to the doctor for her three year checkup. I should mention that this morning Bruce and I had to give the poor girl an enema. She was quite miserable beforehand not going for quite a few days. I'll for sure bring this up to the doctor. The medicine he gave her for constipation has changed flavors and she hates the current kind and won't hardly take it. Wednesdays are really busy. We also have gymnastics, speech, piano, and church. I also need to put some stuff back in the storage room (it seems like I just move things back and forth around here) and make some banana bars. I'm taking some to Vicki's house on Thursday. We're going to celebrate Tricia's birthday. I also have book talk at my house on Friday morning. I also have to plan a few meals for Bruce-that actually won't be that hard-the kids only eat a few certain foods plus mom is leaving money for them to have pizza when we're gone one night and they can do burgers another night. There's always so much to do to get ready to go to Rochester and then I spend days trying to get things back in order when I get home. The week I get home is really busy as well since Aleah's birthday is that week.

No comments: