There are two spelling errors! I really can't believe that. I mean, a business card is easy to proofread and check for errors. And that is something you should really take the time to do - the card is representing your business to some degree. If I were choosing between two body shops and all else were pretty much equal, it may affect my decision. You could ask if he isn't conscientious enough to make sure his business card is right, how much care is he going to take with my car?This shop is a one man operation - the owner is the only one there. He was a good guy and the shop was really nice. It was a good operation. The shop had excellent housekeeping. I visited two body shops in that area and his was definitely the better shop.
I suppose it would be kind of anal retentive for me to call him to let him know about the errors. Yea, it would. Most likely he already knows but doesn't want to spend the money for new business cards. Besides, it would be like the pot calling the kettle black.
No comments:
Post a Comment