I'm pretty much ready to go to Rochester tomorrow-I have a few things left to throw in the suitcase and and few other things to get together and then I'll be ready. We plan to leave early-by seven so we can meet Loren and Kelly for a late lunch in Minneapolis. If everything went according to schedule-all the tests were normal-we could start back Wednesday and be home Thursday but we'll see. The kids don't have school on Friday-a break for the teacher conferences that were two weeks ago and the last day off from school before it ends May 23rd.
Donovan woke up with a sore throat again on Friday morning so I brought him to the doctor and he has strep again!! The doctor wants him on a two week dose of antibiotics and he has to be tested again in two weeks to make sure it's gone. He feels better already.
Last night Aleah and I spent two hours driving around Bismarck/Mandan delivering Girl Scout cookies-we got all but the out-of-towners delivered to.
I'm going to bed soon-hopefully I'll be able to fall asleep fairly quickly-I don't usually have problems but sometimes I have a hard time settling down trying to remember if I've got everything done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment