Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Surgery date changed

I took Gerrit to the ENT doctor this morning to see about whether his tubes had fallen out or not-they hadn't and not only hadn't they fallen out but one is infected so his surgery that was scheduled for May 1st is moved until June 16th. The doctor feels he probably got the infection since the tubes do not need to be in there anymore.

I also donated plamsa this morning and got some exercise in plus made egg salad sandwiches for a lunch bunch baby shower for MOMS Club. Samantha and I picked up her three year pictures after that. Aleah will be getting hers done Sunday afternoon. I baked Aleah's cookies last night for her treats on Thursday. She wanted flower shaped cookies-I still have to frost them. I'm going to bake her cake today and freeze it. She's having a Hannah Montana edible image cake.

Tomorrow is our busy day around here-gymnastics, speech, piano lessons, and church. I also plan to go to the YMCA before gymnastics.

No comments: