Owl be missing you.
Th-th-th-that's owl folks!
Remember a while back when I posted pictures taken in a snow-covered grove of trees at the family farm? How many of you looked for the owl that was in one of the photos? If so, did you find it? Just wondering.
Well, just in case you looked but couldn't find it or didn't take the time to look but are still wondering, here are a couple of photos that will indicate the precise location of Owly. I'll post the original first and follow with one showing Owly's spot in the photo. You may need to click on the pic of your choice to get a good look at our little buddy.
You know, this photo would make a fairly hard jigsaw puzzle. The bonus would be the hidden joy of finding the owl. Of course, now I ruined that by showing his/her location. Oh well.
2 comments:
Yea, I looked for it. It took me awhile but I did find it. It looks like it might be what they call a screech owl. They had a picture of one in the Tribune the other day. We had a whole family of them last year so I suppose that's why there are so many of them in the trees. Duane
Hey, glad to see someone looked and then found it!
Post a Comment