I had to get the kids a little early from school today to go to the dentist. Four kids and no cavities! This is a nice thing. Gerrit and Aleah each have a lose tooth that is being pushed aside by a new tooth and the dentist suggested to both of them that he could pull them today but no takers. He said that he would give them a month to get them out on their own and if not they needed to get them pulled. I do think they will both be doing a lot of wiggling. Samantha's favorite thing from today was going to the dentist. She calls him the ABC man because he sings the alphabet when he's checking their teeth. The dentist always comments on Donovan's eyelashes too-it's so not fair that the girls didn't get eyelashes like his.
Tomorrow I have MOPS in the morning and I've got a few errands to do after that. I'll be busy getting ready for an Usborne Books home show the next couple of days-that's on Saturday as is Aleah's volleyball game and Donovan's cub scout winter fun day. I suppose I should line up a lunch date on Friday with someone since I don't get out much-just kidding. I've done a good amount of socializing this week already.
No comments:
Post a Comment