Lately I've been playing some games on Atari 2600 Online.Com. The site has a bunch of the classic Atari 2600 games. It's been a lot of fun, but I have to watch the time. It is too easy to waste a couple of hours.
Back in the 80's my younger brother and I bought an Atari 2600 console together. I remember spending countless hours playing games such as Berzerk, Space Invaders, Yars' Revenge, Cosmic Ark, Defender, Missile Command, Combat, Asteroids, Demon Attack, and Star Raider. We had some tic-tac-toe game as well. My cousin, Jeff, also had one; and we would borrow each other's games once in a while. I remember he had Adventure and Pitfall.
Demon Attack was probably my favorite game along with Pitfall and Missile Command. Combat was fun, too.
I still have the console and the games in our basement storage room. I hooked it up a while back but the kids didn't like the joysticks. Imagine that - one button and one stick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have a couple of working Atari 2600s here at the house. I grew up playing 'em!
Post a Comment