Gerrit woke up at 5:30 this morning complaining his other ear was draining and it hurt so I put drops in that ear and gave him some Motrin. The poor kid has had quite a few birthdays where he's suffered with ear infections-one birthday party with the grandparents I even had to bring him to the walk-in clinic during the party because he felt so bad.
Gerrit opened his present from us this morning-surprise another Lego set-that's what he wanted. He wanted to start putting it together right away so he got about 20 minutes in on it before he had to go to school. The plan after school is to get pizza for supper. That will satisfy everyone. I save some birthday cake from his party as well.
Happy Birthday, Gerrit, hope you have a great day and we love you!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday!
I say the same thing with the kids. They are not suppose to grow up so fast.
Post a Comment