We had a nice Valentine's Day around here. I took Gerrit to curling this morning and got in a workout at the Y. I then fit in a haircut and picked up pizza for the kids. Bruce and I went out for a late lunch at Texas Roadhouse and it was really good. We hadn't been there together since our anniversary in June. I believe Bruce went there in July or August with two of his brothers. We did some Sam's Club shopping afterwards and did get a much needed phone.
The rest of the day we've just hung out around the house not doing much of anything and it feels kind of nice. Of course I am getting behind on laundry now but that's okay once and awhile. The kids don't have school until Wednesday.
Tomorrow there's Sunday School and church and Donovan is getting his seven year pictures taken plus we are making a meal for the church youth group. Bruce is making caramel rolls and I'm making an egg bake.
I successfully placed my first Usborne book order on Wednesday night-it took awhile but after a couple phone calls to my sponsor Ginny I got it done and the books will arrive on Tuesday. I need to get a few more home shows set up around here. I had fun doing my home show last week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment