Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sadie, My Lady

Did anyone notice from the previous photos we posted that each of her eyes is a different color? Yep, the right eye is blue and the left is brown. Here she is with her favorite toy.

Thanks to anyone who commented on her name here and on Facebook. We did choose Sadie because we do like it and because we decided to go with a two syllable name. I joke with the kids that maybe we should have named her Help.

I did some research and found that the dapple color/pattern is an albino variant. Interesting.

For a young puppy she has been pretty good so far. Last night she slept all night. She of course does puppy things but we just need to be consistent in discipline and eventually she should grow out of those. I keep telling the kids we all need to be calm and assertive and we all need to establish ourselves as pack leader over her. Hi, Cesar - I love The Dog Whisperer!

We finally got a good picture of her with Gerrit!

No comments: