Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Three Year Olds=Noise

Today I watched Sydney for awhile and was brave enough to take Aleah, Donovan, Sydney, and Samantha to Target. I needed to buy my cousin Mike (he'll always be Michael to me) a wedding gift since his wedding is fast approaching (08-08-08) and a few things for Aleah's room. Sydney and Samantha were so loud. They weren't naughty they just found everything to be funny and exciting. I'm sure the Target employees didn't miss us when we left-I actually got everything I came for too and a few school supplies as well-school starts three weeks from tomorrow-too early.

Donovan had his last baseball this morning too. Bruce was able to come and watch him as well. He really seems to understand the basic rules of the game. He also had speech this afternoon.

Yesterday we had Summer here. She only napped for about an hour. The kids played with her the whole time and they all had fun. Aleah even fed her baby food and did a good job. Summer crawls all over now and pulls herself up along the furniture. Aleah and Donovan had swimming lessons after Summer left and since Bruce and Gerrit ate with Bruce's parents last night the rest of us ate Little Caeser's pizza-again. We seem to have had a lot of that lately. Anyway Donovan ate four and a half pieces. I'm not sure how his stomach could hold all that food but he didn't get sick or anything. Swimming really makes him hungry!! I wonder how many pizza we'll have to order when the kids are teenagers??

Tomorrow Donovan has his last golf and he and Aleah have their last swimming lesson. I also have another steering meeting for MOPS.

The noise level hasn't gone down any in the house since Gerrit left-he's the most quiet of the four at home. I miss him but I'm sure he's having a great time with grandpa and grandma. We'll all get to see the other grandpa and grandma next week in Williston.

No comments: