Friday, July 25, 2008

Busy, busy

Yesterday I felt better then Wednesday thanks to antibiotics and motrin so we went ahead with the days plans which included my MOPS steering meeting, Donovan's golf, Aleah's last day of tennis, and swimming lessons. After tennis we had a pizza picnic with Barb, Carrie, and Tricia's kids at a park. I got home did some laundry and made supper before going off to swimming lessons. I was pretty tired after that and only managed to go for a bike ride that night.

This morning I woke up feeling a little bit better (but my throat is still sore but not like it was) so I did more laundry, painted more in Aleah's room and paid some bills. We then headed over to Barb's house. I helped Noah some with Math then went to get a perm while Barb watched the kids. Bruce and I had supper at Los Amigos tonight. We really like this Mexican place and it is going to be closing soon.

When we got home I took the kids to Wal-Mart for a few things while Bruce ripped the carpet out of Aleah's room. I hope to do more trim work tomorrow and get it painted PINK!! The kids also can go to a tennis fun day in the afternoon so I might take them for awhile. I'd like to just stay home and work non-stop on painting but they need to do something fun during the day. Of course Donovan loves watching us do projects so that's actually fun for him and Aleah is getting excited about the progress being made-her dresser and bookcase are now in the hallway.

No comments: