I woke up this morning feeling extremely bad-my throat was so sore I couldn't hardly swallow and my ears hurt bad as well. I took Donovan to baseball and came home afterwards. I checked to see if tennis was cancelled since it was raining lightly and I also called the rec office and they said it was on so I went and when we got there only the older kids were having it. I was feeling very achy at this point so I decided to go to the walk-in clinic. I thought maybe I had a sinus infection but I have strep throat. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be feeling better. I didn't do much today-I took a couple of short naps and I didn't do any painting. I hate being sick!!
Samantha was asleep shortly after eight tonight and Bruce is back from South Dakota tonight. Tomorrow I have a meeting, Donovan has golf, and Aleah has her last tennis. Aleah and Donovan also have swimming lessons. Friday I'm getting a perm but otherwise don't have anything else except of course painting some more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment