OK, enough Fourth of July photos already! Right? I promise - no more until next year.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Bruce's Indepence Day Photos
Well, almost all are my photos. I haven't posted any fireworks photos that I took, so I thought I'd take a few minutes and throw them up here. I really didn't take all that many, mostly because I was busy with fireworks myself. I ended up not taking any at Duane and Betty's place, but Samantha and Nancy took quite a few there. All but the last photo is at our place in Bismarck.
Here the boys had just attempted to blow up a helicopter with one of Jason's M-80 firecrackers, and they were running over to check it out. The helicopter was one of those thick paper units that is supposed to do something. Problem is, unless the surface is perfectly smooth, they don't usually do much.
The attempt was not successful so the group congregated to better place the M-80.
Noah cautiously lights the fuse of the M-80.
And the M-80 pretty much blew the helicopter into little pieces. I happened to catch it when some pieces were still in the air. Good job, guys.
Aleah enjoyed lighting bottle rockets.
A cool purple smoke tube. This one lasted quite a while but we had a couple of "military style" ones that each lasted about two minutes.
Samantha poses while Sydney covers her ears from all the noise.
Nancy took this photo, with her camera, of all the kids. From left to right: Noah, Aleah, Gerrit, Sydney, Evan, Samantha, and Donovan.
Aleah took this one at Duane and Betty's house. What a happy puppy you are!
OK, enough Fourth of July photos already! Right? I promise - no more until next year.
OK, enough Fourth of July photos already! Right? I promise - no more until next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment