We saw some people we both knew, Nancy saw a couple of people I didn't know, and I didn't see anyone Nancy didn't know. Barb & Jason and family were there and were kind enough to lend us their blanket, as they were just leaving when we got there. Nancy had asked me to take one but I forgot. Last year I saw a guy (Glen) that used to work with me at the cheese plant in Pollock, SD way back in the 1990's. He works at the Bismarck Airport and plans to retire from there.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Dakota Zoo Member Picnic 2008
This evening was the annual Dakota Zoo member picnic. As members we took advantage of the event and partook of the supper. We dined on hot dogs or hamburgers (choice of one), potato chips, soda pop, and ice cream sandwiches or ice cream bars (choice of one). Everything was very good and we had a fine time. When we got there I was worried because the line was so long, but it moved very quickly.
We saw some people we both knew, Nancy saw a couple of people I didn't know, and I didn't see anyone Nancy didn't know. Barb & Jason and family were there and were kind enough to lend us their blanket, as they were just leaving when we got there. Nancy had asked me to take one but I forgot. Last year I saw a guy (Glen) that used to work with me at the cheese plant in Pollock, SD way back in the 1990's. He works at the Bismarck Airport and plans to retire from there.
Of course, Donovan and Aleah find hamburgers and hot dogs to be disgusting. They each had to bring their own peanut butter sandwiches. This was Donovan's plate.



We saw some people we both knew, Nancy saw a couple of people I didn't know, and I didn't see anyone Nancy didn't know. Barb & Jason and family were there and were kind enough to lend us their blanket, as they were just leaving when we got there. Nancy had asked me to take one but I forgot. Last year I saw a guy (Glen) that used to work with me at the cheese plant in Pollock, SD way back in the 1990's. He works at the Bismarck Airport and plans to retire from there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment