It seems all I do here lately is post videos! It has been very busy. Last evening after work I drove Gerrit down to Strasburg so he could spend a couple of days on the farm with his grandparents. They plan to bring him back on Friday when they come to Bismarck for various errands and shopping.
I'm going to deviate a little bit from the theme of Billboard Hot 100 #1 songs for this week's 80's video, with "Sunglasses At Night" by the Canadian musician Corey Hart. His first single is by no means an obscure song. Quite the opposite, as it went to #7 on the charts in 1983. Anyone listening to pop radio at that time would have heard this song a lot.
As usual, I can't resist adding another. The video below is Corey Hart with his 1985 #3 hit, "Never Surrender."
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment