Thursday, March 6, 2008

Vikings are losers and piano lessons begin

Yesterday when I was putting Donovan's laundry away I asked him why he never wore his Vikings shirt and he replied "They're losers." I didn't laugh out loud and managed to tell him that he could still wear it and he said, "No, the Giants are the winners." I was quite impressed he remembered who won the Super Bowl-I would have been pressed to answer correctly but I remembered when he said it that the Giants did win. I guess if he's waiting until the Vikings win a Super Bowl I might as well put the shirt away for good because it won't fit him indefinitely.

Aleah started piano lessons yesterday and is pretty excited about it. She is suppose to practice 15-20 minutes a day (this is for beginning students) five times a week but she's already saying she wants to everyday. She had only been home from school 15 minutes before she started practicing today.

I had MOPS this morning and dropped off Bruce's film at Target. It'll be ready tomorrow. Samantha didn't nap again today so she should be ready for bed anytime now.

Tomorrow I should donate plasma, work out at the Y, stop at the Girl Scout office, and get some groceries. We'll see how much I can cram into the morning.

No comments: