Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bran Raisin?

A few mornings ago I reached for a new box of Kellogg's Raisin Bran, in order that I might enjoy a tasty breakfast. I like raisin bran. When I opened the box I did notice the cereal was not even close to the top. Didn't think much of it, though.

When I poured some in the bowl I saw the ratio of raisins to bran flakes seemed to be unusually high. More like two scoops of raisins in one bowl! This was confirmed when I began masticating. I don't know, maybe in the photo it doesn't really look like there is an excessive amount of raisins, but taste wise it was almost like eating a bowl of raisins in milk. Definitely not inedible but not too far away.

I think for fun I might call the Kellogg's customer service number, just to see what they say. They'll probably think customers are ungrateful - first there aren't enough raisins, now there are too many.

I may have hit a new low. First I post about anus replacement surgery gone wrong, then I post a video about adult diapers, and now I post a picture and story about breakfast cereal.

Oh, that reminds me. I happened to think about something today. What about the person really needing the anus replacement surgery? He or she probably had to get back on the anus transplant waiting list. I'm going to guess they don't just have a big bag of anuses in the fridge, where they can go grab another one.

I wouldn't recommend anyone do an "anus" search on Google. I was looking for the plural form of the word. On the positive side, I did find out there is chocolate candy in the shape of that body part. Who would want that? If you bought those chocolates and served them on a tray, I wonder how long it would take for someone to figure it was The Incredible Edible Anus?

Nancy, will you please take the keys to the computer away from me?

No comments: