After starting to feel better on Wednesday, I haven't felt very good the last couple of days again. It kind of makes it hard to get things done around the house but I've managed. My parents got here yesterday and I hope they don't get what I've got but then (so far) no one around here has yet so maybe it's just something the rest have had that I haven't-when the stomach bug was passing through here in November and January (and mom and Loren got it when they were here after Christmas) I didn't get it.
I need to decorate Samantha's cake today. It won't take too long. She is having a Dora cake but not the actual character cake pan-I'm using an edible image. The character pan takes two to three hours to decorate since there are so many colors and I don't feel up to that right now. Donovan, Samantha, and I went to Wal-Mart yesterday to get Samantha's birthday supplies. She was so excited picking them out-it was so cute.
Aleah has a dance performance this afternoon and mom is playing in a pinochle tournament. Mom and dad are taking us out to eat tonight. I wonder if I'll be able to eat anything?? I think the plan is the Golden Corral.
We are celebrating Sam's birthday late tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully everyone that is invited can come. I guess for Samantha as long as her best friend Sydney is there that's all that would matter. Donovan has a birthday party he's invited to tomorrow afternoon-they're bowling and the whole Kindergarten class was invited-that should be fun for the parents!!
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment