We have a lot of pictures of Gerrit sleeping. Most often we took the picture because he was holding something cute. I remember him holding small pumpkins and his trucks. Just Saturday night (the night after his sleepover) he was holding his Webkinz dog.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Gerrit - Happy Birthday From Dad!
Well, Nancy pretty well covered Gerrit's birthday, but I agree it is hard to believe our first born is eleven today. Just a couple of quick years and he'll be a teenager!
I've always thought this was a cute picture. Here he is napping while holding a piece of paper from Sunday School. The paper says "God Made Me Special." The photo was taken in January of 2001 so he would have been a few months short of four years old.
We have a lot of pictures of Gerrit sleeping. Most often we took the picture because he was holding something cute. I remember him holding small pumpkins and his trucks. Just Saturday night (the night after his sleepover) he was holding his Webkinz dog.
This was taken when he opened our presents this year. He is really into the Star Wars Lego sets right now. They are pretty neat and are fun to put together. Happy birthday, G.W.!
We have a lot of pictures of Gerrit sleeping. Most often we took the picture because he was holding something cute. I remember him holding small pumpkins and his trucks. Just Saturday night (the night after his sleepover) he was holding his Webkinz dog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment