Today I watched Sydney and Summer and Samantha. It was quite entertaining to watch two almost three year olds playing together. They really do play together now unlike before when they use to just play besides each other. There were only a few fights over toys. It's kind of funny that Samantha doesn't usually care about her toys until someone else is playing with them. I did take a picture of Samantha holding Summer and Sydney all sitting in a chair-can't post it yet since I haven't learned how to do that.
Barb did some shopping for me while I was watching Sydney. I needed to pick out a birthday gift for Donovan from mom and dad (since I know what he wants) and Barb did that for me. She picked up a turtle Webkinz which he really wants. I hope mom and dad can make it on Saturday. It depends on the weather-mom seems to be feeling alright lately.
Aleah had a dance performance at a halftime girl's basketball game at St. Mary's High School tonight. It must have been a sophomore or JV game since there weren't many people there. The parents that brought their daughters to dance outnumbered the people watching the game. So far the only song they've danced to is Crocodile Rock. I hope they're working on more. Last year at this time they had three different songs they performed but the group is much bigger this year.
I'm off to wash the kitchen floor. I have company coming in the morning. Barb, Tricia, and Vicki are coming over. We tried to get together before Christmas but that didn't work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment