Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The invitations have been sent

Donovan and I got his invitations sent for his birthday party. His birthday is one week from today but since it's a Wednesday we will be having his birthday on Sunday the 20th. He wants it at the YMCA so he can go swimming. That weekend is a three day weekend so hopefully people won't be out of town or sick-you never know about sickness in January!! When he turned three Gerrit, Bruce and I had influenza and Donovan and Aleah just had colds. Samantha was couple months from being born.

Duane is moved out of ICU already. Bruce will probably add more later but he appears to be doing as well as can be expected.

My college roommate Wendy called me tonight to wish me a belated birthday-she knew I would be busy with company on my birthday so waited until now. We had a nice chat and I hope to get to the Minot area for a college friend getaway weekend sometime in February. I went on an overnight trip up there by myself I think it was in 2003 so that's been a while!! I know Donovan wasn't quite two and he's almost six now.

Tomorrow I'm going to donate plasma while Barb watches Samantha (I don't watch Summer tomorrow) and then I'll go to the Y to work out. I've got a bunch of things to do when I get home and Friday I have book talk and Barb and Karen are coming over for lunch and I watch Summer!!

No comments: