Nicol Sponberg of Selah with "Be Still My Soul." I like this song a lot, probably because I can at times be an anxious worrier and I need to be reminded Who is in control.
Our pastor cried in church today. It was very touching. He is such a good guy and truly desires for everyone to be at the banquet, so to speak. His scripture today was the Parable of the Wedding Feast from Matthew 22. He talked about the Steer, Inc. missions conference banquet held yesterday and how he wished more of us could have made it because the food was delicious and the speaker was great. His much greater wish, though, was that we all could be at the marriage supper when Jesus returns. In other words, for everyone to be saved and have Jesus in his/her heart.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment