I believe my backs hurts from my busy day. The kids and I baked five dozen Halloween roll out sugar cookies, I did five loads of laundry and hung them all out to dry, I canned 18 pints of salsa (this is all the salsa I'm doing this fall-that is enough and it's so much work), and we had tacos for supper. I also still have to get my Sunday School lesson ready for tomorrow.
Aleah and I enjoyed going to High School Musical 3 yesterday. It was good and Bruce told me today that it took in $16 million just yesterday. I also went to my fourth water aerobics class of the week, got a haircut, and donated plasma. Gerrit enjoyed his sleepover with Joseph and Donovan has enjoyed his long weekend playing a lot of Wii and playing outside. Samantha hasn't napped since Wednesday so hopefully she'll take one tomorrow!
1 comment:
YUMMY!!! Sorry that it was so much work, but as someone who has tasted your YUMMY salsa, I know that MANY will appreciate your hard work :)
Miss talking with you friend!
Kristin
Post a Comment