I have to say that I am really enjoying Facebook-check it out if you haven't- http://www.facebook.com/ It's a great way to hook up with long lost friends and relatives. I admit I had never heard of it until some reporter had mentioned to Michael Phelps that he had thousands of friend requests so I decided to check it out. I've hooked up with some friends from high school and someone even started a Williston High School Class of 1989 group and the plans are beginning for the big reunion next summer. We cannot be having our 20 year class reunion so soon because people that have their 20 year reunions are old and we are not old!!
We had a nice relaxing day. We went to Sunday School and church, had lunch at McDonald's and just hung out at home-the winds were so strong that it was not a day to be enjoyed outside! I helped the kids make fabric pumpkins out of toilet paper rolls.
This week I will be feverishly calling parents to get them to help with the carnival games for this Saturday. I find it disappointing that out of 37 sets or so of parents of the fourth graders that only 12 managed to get in contact with me to help even after I sent a note home with the kids so now I will have to call them since I need at least 10 more parent helpers. I also need to clean my house very well since I have the MOPS book club here on Thursday and mom and her friend Peggy will be staying Friday night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment