I attended our PTC meeting (Parent Teacher Club) tonight. We are busily getting ready for the annual Halloween carnival/haunted house. The fourth grade parents are in charge of the games, fifth grade parents are in charge of the food, and the sixth grade parents are in charge of the haunted house. We have a fourth grader and a sixth grader this year so that makes us very busy. Bruce is helping with the haunted house and I'm the coordinator for the carnival. I need to get busy!! I have to get 200 cake boxes from Dan's ordered tomorrow since they'll have to go out a week ahead of time and I need to start getting parents to take shifts on the games and I need to order prizes within the next couple of days. This year there will be less games since we're having a silent auction that will take up one of the portable classrooms so that's kind of nice. That will be less spots to fill for workers. It seems some people don't like to help out or won't be attending that night. After tonight's meeting and seeing how much work it is to get parents to help with the haunted house I can say for sure that I will not be coordinating the haunted house. I'll help but I will not coordinate. The coordinator is having a really hard time getting it all pulled together.
After Moms In Touch I had coffee with Pam at Gateway Mall while Ethan and Samantha played in the play area. I came home did some laundry (I was able to hang it out to dry since it was such a nice day) then Donovan had speech and Aleah had piano. I came home and tried a new hot tuna melt recipe (I like my own better) and went to the PTC meeting. Now I need to get to bed early to since I'm donating plasma in the morning. I also have a dentist appointment so Barb is watching Samantha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment