Tuesday, September 11, 2007

We're Ba-aack

We returned to Bismarck at 6:30 pm last night. The trip went well. We probably stopped more often than normal because we were getting road weary and because I drank too much coffee and soda pop the last half of the trip. Hey - all the sunflower seeds made me thirsty! Nancy was saving a big cup of pop from Hardee's in Sauk Centre and I drank that while she was sleeping. I think she was a little mad at me about that, but you know what they say. (You snooze. . .) Just kidding. Well, we stopped often enough after that and she was able to purchase an adequate supply of soft drinks to finish out the trip, so all was good.

Nancy has been furiously washing, drying, and folding clothes last night and today. I think she finished up before supper tonight.

More information to follow at a later time/date. Thank you.

No comments: