Where did the term stay at home mom come from??? I wish I could stay home just one day!! This morning I picked some things up for Girl Scouts then went to Bible study. After that I had a little time to kill (not enough time to go home though) before I had to go to the dentist so Samantha and I went to Barnes and Noble. I thought I'd let her play with the trains. We saw Barb's cousin Sheila there and visited a bit. Samantha really filled her diaper then and I changed it in the van-it was a bad one-not only did it require a diaper change but a full set of clothes-she is not constipated anymore!! Bruce met me at the dentist and took Samantha walking at the mall. I had no cavities!!
I met Bruce and Sam at the mall and we ate lunch at Arby's then did a little shopping. Samantha and I came home and she napped. We were home for less than two hours and I did some laundry and rode bike-the stationary one downstairs-I did not leave my child unattended to go riding outside! The bus was 20 minutes late getting home so the kids grabbed a snack and we took Gerrit to Young Scientist Club. Aleah, Donovan, Samantha, and I went to Wal-Mart. Bruce picked up Gerrit and I got home unpacked our stuff and as soon as Bruce and Gerrit pulled into the driveway I left to get a haircut. The family was eating supper when I got back. I then helped the kids with homework and cleaned up a bit. Bruce got some more drywall hung.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment