Monday, September 24, 2007

No School Today

There was no school today-the teacher's had an inservice. We didn't do anything special though. We were pretty busy over the weekend and I thought the kids needed some down time-I know I did! Donovan still had speech and Aleah had dance and Gerrit had a pack meeting for scouts. Bruce also took Donovan to the pack meeting tonight too. They had minnow races and the boys loved that. Donovan will be able to join scouts next year.

I helped out at the school last night getting the raffle tickets put into envelopes and labeled for the kids to sell for the raffle that will be held on the night of the Halloween carnival-October 27th. It took us two hours-there were only five parents helping.

After Moms In Touch tomorrow I plan to go to the YMCA to get started on the weights-it's been over five years since I used the weights there and some are new so I wanted some instruction on them before I started. Barb and I had planned to go to Washburn to see a friend but she's actually coming to Bismarck on Wednesday so we'll get together then and go to Washburn some other time. We all have two year old girls!!

No comments: