I skipped donating plasma at six this morning-I decided last night around ten that I was too tired-I think the trip to Wisconsin and all the preparation that went into it is finally catching up with me. Plus when I donated on Wednesday I noticed that my protein/iron was at 38 which is the lowest it can be so I decided I better let that build up a bit.
Book talk went well this morning. Bruce had made some yummy bars the night before. After that I met Barb at the Downtowners Street Fair for lunch. Sydney and Samantha did very well. It was nice in the sun but chilly in the shade. After school Gerrit, Aleah, and Donovan had swimming lessons. I continue to be impressed with the instruction they get at the YMCA. The drawback this time is that they are all in different groups now and none of them are at the same time so we were there for over an hour and a half since lessons are 30 minutes each. Bruce came after work and took home Gerrit, Donovan, and Samantha. The time actually went fast because there were some people there I knew the first hour (Barb being one of them) and I read my book the last half hour while Aleah had her lessons.
Mom and Larry passed through Bismarck sometime between 2:30 and 3:00 today. They wanted to get home and Janet's baby has yet to make an appearance. I would have met them at the truck stop where they like to stop but Samantha was napping and I had to be home when the kids got off the bus.
The big plans for tomorrow are to hang drywall (how exciting) and get ready for the Girl Scout troop meeting on Monday.
Friday, September 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment