Just a quick note that mom got a good report on her liver biopsy. Things must of looked good since the doctors at Mayo gave her the go ahead to go back home. They increased her level of Prograf and put her back on Cellcef. I asked her if she has to have a checkup now before her yearly one in April but she said she forgot to ask (probably just happy she was okay to go home) and they didn't say. They'll be able to monitor her by her blood tests then they'll know if things are looking as they should. Mom may be staying here tomorrow night. It depends on how far she and Larry get tonight and if Larry's daughter Janet (who is due to have a baby girl today-the baby must not know it though) has had or is having her baby. I'm excited to see this new little girl-I think her name is going to be Summer. She better not be too late or they may name her fall-just kidding.
After Bible study I went to the school and ate lunch with Aleah then I took Gerrit to the walk-in clinic since he's feeling worse-a sinus infection like I suspected. He had Young Scientist Club after school and he and Bruce skipped out on Cub Scouts tonight since he's tired (Gerrit) and Bruce had to pick all the pumpkins and onions and cover the tomatoes and peppers. I need to clean up a bit around here since I'm having some moms and kids over for Book talk and I'm also getting up early to donate plasma.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment