Thursday, November 15, 2007

Teachers are never wrong and potty chair mania

Donovan looked at our one calendar that just shows today's date and was very sure we had it wrong. We had the 15th (which it is) and he turned it back to the 14th because his teacher told them all day today that it was the 14th and little kids always believe what their teachers tell them. We couldn't convince him that Ms. S must have got mixed up since today is Thursday the 15th (Happy 79th Birthday to my dad!). The kids even told him you never go to school on Wednesdays and showed him the calendar and after a little while I think he finally accepted the fact that Ms. S was wrong.

After being gone all morning (I won a $10 gift certificate to Space Aliens at MOPS this morning) Samantha and I came home and she had a good long nap. I rode bike for awhile and got a few things done but not painting. I'm not sure if I'll get to it tomorrow either since Donovan has a friend coming over in the morning and right after school the kids get their flu shots and then we're going to Sam's Club and after that the school has a family fun night at seven so I guess it will be just another project to finish on Saturday-I will not go to bed until the laundry room is finished painting!!

Samantha had great success using the potty chair this afternoon and early tonight. She must have gone five times!! She's rewarded with a few chocolate chips. At least she knows what she's suppose to be doing. I'm getting so excited about being done with diapers!!

No comments: