OK, like Nancy said, we have our new carpet in the living room. I'm now opening bets on how long before a food or liquid spill occurs. My guess is within the first two weeks. Can't supervise the kids 24/7, you know.
I worked in Garrison today. It was very cold and windy. While driving around town I saw what appeared to be a club with exotic dancers, but it was just a guy with a sense of humor who put some painted wood cutouts of scantily clad women on the outside of his shop along with a couple of signs that said "Girls" and "Go Go." I took a picture but Nancy asked me not to post it here because of its increased level of risque-ness. I got a clue it was just a joke when another sign on the side said "Exotic Dancers - Shows Tomorrow Night Only."
Update: Just a note to confirm that there is a definite rule of no food or drink (or shoes) in the living room. But we realize it is a certainty that the rule will be broken at some point and at some point that food or drink will spill. Thank you.
Update: Just a note to confirm that there is a definite rule of no food or drink (or shoes) in the living room. But we realize it is a certainty that the rule will be broken at some point and at some point that food or drink will spill. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment