Here's a funny story that happened yesterday at church. There's usually a children's sermon each week that the kids go up for and sit in the front. Gerrit is too old for it now but Aleah and Donovan go up there. When I saw who was doing the sermon I thought maybe Samantha would enjoy going up there-the guy giving it usually wears a costume or brings a object that the kids enjoy. Well....Aleah brought her up there and after the kids were seated in came "Sinnin' Sam" and I knew then that Samantha was not going to like him. You see "Sinnin' Sam" wears a long hair and beard, hillbilly teeth, funny glasses, a coverall and gloves covered in grease-well, he hardly got a chance to sit down in front when Samantha came screaming in fear down the aisle. It was pretty funny and everyone was laughing. I took her out and calmed her down. I don't think she'll be going up for the children's sermon anytime soon.
The carpet is now laid in the living room and looks great! They didn't do the stairs yet since they wanted to do it when they were finished with the other two rooms in the basement so that will be done next Monday. They were only here an hour and a half and they took a coffee break in that time too.
Another busy day after school tonight. Girl Scouts, Cub Scouts and Aleah had dance too. Gerrit has scouts again next Monday since they're doing their annual helping sort through toys at the Salvation Army.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment