Sunday, November 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Loren!

Today is my favorite brother's birthday. I won't say how old he is but he was born the year Richard Nixon resigned-there's a trivia question for you. He is also now the age our mom was when she gave birth to him which means that she is twice as old as he is now.

If you're wondering what to get Loren for his birthday maybe a new shirt might be a good idea or at least some patches.

Hope you enjoy a big cheeseburger today, Loren!

This picture is taken north of Duluth. Loren really enjoyed the hiking and beautiful scenery while he lived there.

I believe this picture was taken in September 2006 while Loren and Kelly were on a dinner cruise for his work. Mom and I had met them at a Perkins shortly before this picture on our way to mom's checkup in Rochester.

Here's hoping you have a great birthday Loren. I'm glad God made you my brother even though when dad asked if I wanted a little brother or sister I told him I wanted a rabbit. You're way better then a rabbit!

No comments: