I guess winter is here. When we started Girl Scouts at 3:30 yesterday the temp was 39 and when we drove home at 5:30 it was already down to 9!! I know it's almost December but I'm not ready for the cold-I don't mind snow but I so hate the cold but then I guess you wouldn't have snow if it wasn't cold. I don 't think it got much about 12 today.
My fun at Lunch Bunch was cut short today (I brought Deviled eggs and they were really good) because Gerrit called just when I got there at 11:30 and said he had forgotten his viola for orchestra (he's been forgetting a lot lately) and could I please bring it. Lunch Bunch was way up north and the school is way south-about a 20 minute drive. I told him I'd leave at 12:15 which gave Samantha and I just enough time to eat and chat a bit. Orchestra starts at 12:30 but I told him I might be a little late. I had to stop at the house too to get the viola but made it to the school just in time and handed his viola to one of his friends that was passing by on his way to orchestra. I had wanted to stop and get a few groceries (the sale ended today) on the way home from Lunch Bunch but wasn't able to since Samantha would have fallen asleep and her nap would have been messed up so I had to get the groceries after school. I'm not sure why I didn't have Dan's deliver since the bill ended up being over $50-I didn't think I had much to get but I bought quite a bit hamburger and chicken and that adds up fast.
Most Tuesday nights we don't have anything so we're able to work on a lot of homework or do something fun. Tonight was homework and Bruce managed to get the weight set in the office-another thing done!!
I was thinking about going to the YMCA in the morning before Speech but think I'll skip it and get the kids clothes organized before the boys move downstairs and go through some toys we can give to charity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment