I feel like I was gone almost all day. I took Gerrit to curling before nine this morning. I then went to the Girl Scout event after that. Zoe's mom picked up Aleah and I met them there. It was at Creative Clay-it's a ceramics shop. It was awesome. I may have found a new love. The adults didn't get to do it but I may have to go try it out soon. There are so many things to do there.
We came home for lunch and then we left for Sydney's birthday party. The Lightning McQueen car cake turned out really nice and Sydney loved it-what girl wouldn't!?! She was actually telling Barb she would have liked a Transformer party too. She can be such a little tomboy but she was wearing her Princess high heels today.
I did some laundry tonight but didn't make much progress. I feel a cold coming on but hopefully it's not too intense. Tomorrow is Sunday School and church in the morning followed by the Girl Scout cookie rally and then home for a couple hours before we head off to church again for the annual meeting. I have something every night until Thursday night. I'm tired thinking about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have I ever told you how just reading your blog makes me tired? I don't know how you do it. You're awesome!
Post a Comment